Your search for the ultimate family home in a great location stops here.
Situated in the ever-popular Raumati Beach with elevated views of Matthews Park and Kapiti College, we know you will love this home.
134 Renown Road features plenty of natural light from the use of large glass windows and doors throughout the home including great access outdoors to an entertainer’s balcony.
Built in 2008 the home oozes a lot of creature comforts you’d expect from a new build including good insulation, double glazing, and 4 x heat pumps.
Split over 3-levels there is more than enough room with many options for the growing family with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an office. The kitchen is a real statement and features Caesarstone benchtops, extra-wide gas hob and electric oven and kwila flooring as well as views across Matthews Park to the Akatawaras beyond.
• 5 double bedrooms (master with ensuite and walkin robe)
• 2 living areas
• Triple garaging
• Separate office space/baby room
• Chefs kitchen
• Open living room including gas fire and heat pump
• Separate lounge (with views of Kapiti Island)
• Multiple outdoor living areas
• Spacious family bathroom
• 4 heat pumps
• Lots of storage
• Sound system
• Views from the Tararuas and to the sea
• Zoned for Kapiti College and Raumati Beach School
• A very short stroll to the Raumati Village and Beach
With elevated views, a large home, the ultimate street appeal and perfect location this home won’t be on the market long.
To be sold by Deadline Sale closing on 15th March 2022 at 12pm (unless sold prior). Buyer Enquiry Over $1,750,000.
For more information call Karl from Sold On Kapiti Real Estate on 021 0254 6031 for more information.