Are you looking for privacy and space on a property filled with prolific fruit trees and established veggie gardens?
Is proximity to schools, shops, and transport high on your list? Does a low maintenance, brick and tile home with great natural light sound like you? Do you like the finer things like wool carpets, linen drapes and bespoke lighting?
If living in comfort in one of the most sought after locations on the Kapiti Coast is what you've been searching for, then 24 Rewarewa Crescent is must see property.
- Location! An access path a few doors down takes you straight through to the Waikanae township and train station
- Low maintenance, future proofed, single level brick and tile construction
- The perfect size garden with many established and new fruit trees and vegetable beds
- Tastefully renovated with wool carpets, bespoke lighting, custom linen curtains and fresh paint throughout
- Mitsubishi Lossnay ventilation system and central heatpump
- Wood burner
- Single garage plus off street parking
- Very secure, fully fenced with a gate
Building report and council LIM available in info pack
For more information or to book a private inspection please call Chris Judd from Sold on Kapiti on 022 675 3868